04 June, 2007

Good Evening

Today's Mood - Exhausted
Today's Music - Kings of Leon "Knocked Up"

Hello everyone. Just a quick post to let you all know I'm still alive. Jenny and I moved in to the new place Saturday and it's been a crazy couple of days. No water, no gas and we just got the phone and internet hooked up today. The toilet is cracked in our bathroom so I'll be replacing the toilet as tomorrow so we can actually use it once the water comes back on.

All in all though we are exstatic to be in our new house. It's small but it sure beats the heck out of a small 1 bedroom apartment. We're looking forward to reapainting all the rooms and putting our own touch on the decor.

If you are looking for something to do this summer stop on by. I'm sure we can put you to work. Don't worry I'll cook you some of my famous hamburgers. (Doug - is that enough to get you to visit again or have you perfected the recipe yourself?)

Well, I'm off to enjoy my new house. Ya'll have a great week!

UPDATE: I just came across this clip. I have not laughed this hard in a long time

2 comments:

DougieB said...

Hmm...

Well, no, sadly, i have not perfected it. Mostly due to the fact that I am currently in the hunt for a decent grill that 1. is big enough and 2. cheap enough for my dutch sensibilities.

We'll be home the first week of July, over the 4th. Need any work done then, or can i just visit?

Ike said...

I guess a visit is just fine. Looking forward to it.